Airports Authority of India (AAI) has positions open for 166 Apprentice Posts Throughout India. All positions require a minimal Diploma Degree Pass candidate. The deadline for this Post is 24th January 2021. individuals ought to submit an application on-line with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 166 Apprentice Vacancies.
Department: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Graduate (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs. 12,000/- Per Month
Professional – More energizing: Knowledgeable, Freshers will also be Apply for this Post
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Throughout India.
Application Charge: Candidates must pay the application charges as per the rules.
Minimal Requirement Airports Authority of India (AAI):
Education: All Candidates ought to have accomplished the Engg Graduate Diploma or its equal qualification from a recognized Board / College.
Expertise and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 06th January 2021
Position Closing Date: 24th January 2021
Age Restrict: Candidates’ age restrict should be most of 26 years as of 01.07.2020. For Age rest, Check the official notification publish on their official web site.
- SSC Recruitment 2021 – 25,271 Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2021 – 5830 Clerk XI Posts
- TCS Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs Production & support Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – 350 Navik and Yantrik Posts
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 – Data Entry, Back Office – Work From Home
- NRIDA Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs – Apply Online
- IAF Recruitment 2021 – 334 SSC Officer, PC Officer Posts
- PayTM Recruitment 2021 – Various Work From Home Jobs
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Various Officer and Clerical Posts
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – 3591 Apprentice Posts