Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) has positions open for 10811 Auditor & Accountant Posts Throughout India. All positions require a minimal Diploma Pass candidate. The cut-off date for applications is nineteenth February 2021. individuals should submit an application on-line with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 10811 Auditor & Accountant Vacancies.
Department: Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG)
Pay Scale: Candidates will receive a commission of Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- Per Month
Professional – Fresher: Knowledgeable, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Throughout India.
Application Charge: Candidates should pay the application charges as per the rules.
Minimal Requirement Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG):
Education: All Candidates ought to have accomplished the Bachelor’s Degree or its equal qualification from a recognized Board / College.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 29th January 2021
Position Closing Date: 19th February 2021
Age Restrict: Candidates’ age restriction should be a minimum of 18 years and a most of 27 years. For Age leisure, Check the official notification publish on their official web site.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application within the prescribed format (attached beneath) to the given address on or earlier than 19.02.2021.
- SSC Recruitment 2021 – 25,271 Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2021 – 5830 Clerk XI Posts
- TCS Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs Production & support Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – 350 Navik and Yantrik Posts
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 – Data Entry, Back Office – Work From Home
- NRIDA Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs – Apply Online
- IAF Recruitment 2021 – 334 SSC Officer, PC Officer Posts
- PayTM Recruitment 2021 – Various Work From Home Jobs
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Various Officer and Clerical Posts
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – 3591 Apprentice Posts