HSSC Bharti 2021, Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 (HSSC Recruitment 2021) invites online applications for various jobs every year. If you are interested in this HSSC recruitment 2021, then you can apply online form before the date given in this vacancy notification.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has sought applications for Work Supervisor, Electrician, and various vacancies. If you are interested in this HSSC recruitment 2021, you can apply. The HSSC jobs 2021 qualification, application fee, salary, age limit, notifications, and other information are given below.
The information related to this HSSC vacancy is as follows.
HSSC recruitment 2021
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited for the posts of 7298 Male Constable (General Duty), Female Constable (General Duty) and Female Constable, HSSC Recruitment Eligibility, How to Apply, Salary / Salary, and other rules are given below.
|Name of post||Number of Vacancies||Payscale (salary)|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||5500 posts||21700 – 69100/- Level 3|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||1100 posts||21700 – 69100/- Level 3|
|Female Constable HAP-DURGA-1||698 posts||21700 – 69100/- Level 3|
|category||Male constable||Female constable||Constable (DURGA-1)|
|ESM – Gen||385||77||49|
|ESM – SC||110||22||14|
|ESM – BCA||110||22||14|
|ESM – BCB||165||33||21|
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have passed Hindi / Sanskrit up to 10 + 2 or its equivalent and Matriculation standard or higher education.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification for more details before applying.
Nationality – Indian
Age limit – Age calculation from 18 to 25 years as on 01.12.2020
Note: Age relaxation- SC, ST, OBC, handicapped, and women will be given relaxation as per government rules.
Job Location – Apply from All over India posting on Haryana
Selection Process: – Selection of candidates will be based on written test / computer-based test and physical test.
Application Fee – Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking or E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank
|Gen male||Reserve Men||Gen lady||Reserve woman|
How to Apply – Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.hssc.gov.in in this HSSC recruitment. After the application, keep its printout safe for further processing.
Online application submission date will start from 11 January 2021
Last date for submission of online application 25 February 2021 Last date for payment of Extended
fee 28 February 2021
Exam date 27 to 28 March 2021
HSSC admit card will come soon
HSSC recruitment 2021 notification
Important Instructions- Candidates are strictly advised to apply online in advance without waiting for the last date for submission of the online application form.
Candidates are advised to check all the details filled in the application form and ensure the correctness of the uploaded certificates before final submission of the application, as no request for change of any particular will be made by the Commission. Before applying for this job, you must read the notification and advertisement related to this HSSC vacancy.
General Instructions (Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021):
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before filling the online application form.
- The candidate should fill in all the details while filling the online application form.
- After applying, the registration number and password will be generated.
- Take a print out of the registration number.
- After successful submission of the application, candidates can take a print out of the application form and e-challan.
- A hard copy of the application form along with all the uploaded documents should be brought at the time of verification/verification.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as name, father/mother name, date of birth and category, qualification, marks obtained, passing year, photo and signature, fee, etc.
- After the final submission of the application form, no change will be allowed. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of the application form and the fees paid by it. There will be no correspondence in this regard.
Important Instructions – Before applying for this job, you must read the notification and advertisement related to this vacancy.
- SSC Recruitment 2021 – 25,271 Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2021 – 5830 Clerk XI Posts
- TCS Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs Production & support Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – 350 Navik and Yantrik Posts
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 – Data Entry, Back Office – Work From Home
- NRIDA Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs – Apply Online
- IAF Recruitment 2021 – 334 SSC Officer, PC Officer Posts
- PayTM Recruitment 2021 – Various Work From Home Jobs
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Various Officer and Clerical Posts
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – 3591 Apprentice Posts