Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has positions open for 9640 Officer & Office Assistant Posts Throughout India. All positions require a minimal Diploma Pass candidate. The deadline for applications is 09th November 2020. Candidates may submit an application online with a resume and cover letter.
Post Title: 9640 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies.
Division: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Pay Scale: Candidates will receive a salary as per the principles.
Professional – Fresher: Professional, Freshers additionally can apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Location: Throughout India.
Application Charge: Candidates need to pay Rs. 850/- (For Normal / OBC Candidates) & Rs. 175/- (For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates) as application charges. Candidates pay the examination charges via Debit cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Web Banking, IMPS, Money Cards / Cellular Wallets.
Minimal Requirement Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
Academic Qualification: All Candidates ought to have accomplished the Bachelor’s Diploma / CA / MBA (Advertising) / Diploma (Law Legislation) or its equal qualification from an acknowledged Board / College.
Abilities and Information: Required
Posting Date: 26th October 2020
Closing Date: 09th November 2020.
Age Limit: The Candidate’s age limit has to be a maximum of 40 years as of 01.06.2019. For Age leisure, Examine the official notification publish on their official website.
Terms & Policies
We Govhelp INC Providing the Job Alerts to the Candidates by helping them to make employment decisions based on merit. You Need to Apply Directly to the Official Sites after providing a small fee that we charge for providing you the details are as follows-
3.Eligibility & Criteria
5.Venue and Details(if provided by the department)
We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunities and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.
- SSC Recruitment 2021 – 25,271 Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2021 – 5830 Clerk XI Posts
- TCS Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs Production & support Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – 350 Navik and Yantrik Posts
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 – Data Entry, Back Office – Work From Home
- NRIDA Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs – Apply Online
- IAF Recruitment 2021 – 334 SSC Officer, PC Officer Posts
- PayTM Recruitment 2021 – Various Work From Home Jobs
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Various Officer and Clerical Posts
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – 3591 Apprentice Posts