It is a great opportunity for the less educated people to get a job in the postal department. Today is 20 January 2021, the last date for online application for the recruitment of 4269 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Karnataka Postal Circle and Gujarat Postal Circle of India Post Department. 10th pass candidates can apply for the post of GDS in the postal department.
A number of posts: A total of 4269 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) will be recruited in the Karnataka Postal Circle and Gujarat Postal Circle of India Post Department.
Gujarat Postal Circle (Gujarat Circle) 1826 posts
Karnataka Postal Circle (Karnataka Circle) 2443 posts
Educational Qualification: Under Gujarat and Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment, to apply for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), the candidates must have passed 10th class from a recognized institute/board. Along with this, one should have knowledge of the local language.
Age Limit: For applying for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the Department of Posts, the minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age of 40 years.
Application fee: For applying for the posts of Karnataka Postal Circle and Gujarat Postal Circle (GDS), the general and OBC category male candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 100. While for SC / ST category and women candidates, the application is free, ie no application fee will have to be paid.
Salary Information: Selected candidates for the posts of Branch Post Master (BPM) under Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) will get 12000 to 14500 while the posts of Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) will get 10000 to 12000 per month.
Selection Process: Candidates will not have to appear for any written test for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in the Department of Posts, but will be selected on the basis of merit list.
How to apply: To apply for the posts of GDS in Gujarat and Karnataka Postal Circle of India Post Department, candidates have to visit the official website. The last date for application is 20 January 2021. For more information, you can see the official notifications by clicking here.
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Exam Final Result 2021
- SSC Recruitment 2021 – 25,271 Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2021 – 5830 Clerk XI Posts
- TCS Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs Production & support Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – 350 Navik and Yantrik Posts
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 – Data Entry, Back Office – Work From Home
- NRIDA Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs – Apply Online
- IAF Recruitment 2021 – 334 SSC Officer, PC Officer Posts
- PayTM Recruitment 2021 – Various Work From Home Jobs
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – 3591 Apprentice Posts