Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCl) has positions open for 436 Trade Apprentice Posts and Various Posts in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh) & All over India. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 19 Dec 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 436 Trade Apprentice Posts and Various Posts.
Department: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCl)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
The rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh) & All over India.
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fees. SC / ST / PH / Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
May Be: NO APPLICATION / REGISTRATION FEES IS APPLICABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE. IT IS EXEMPTED FULLY.
Minimum Requirement Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCl):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th/12th, B.E, B.Tech, Engg Graduate, M.Sc, MBBS Degree, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or it’s equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board/ Institute.
The prescribed qualification for Class XII/ Graduate/ Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute as a regular full-time course in the relevant trade/ discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 26th September 2020
Position Closing Date: 15th October 2020
Exam Date: 03 Jan 2021
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years as of 30 Nov 2020 for General/ EWS candidates.. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How to Apply:
You can apply online from 23 Nov 2020 to 19 Dec 2020.
Written test on 3 Jan 2021 at Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow, and New Delhi.
1. 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2. SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ Disability/ EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
3. Class XII mark sheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/ Graduation/ Diploma Engineering
4. Class XII/ Final ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/ Graduation/ Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
5. Conversion certificate from CGPA/ OGPA/ Letter Grade to the percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/ Institute.
6. Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/ College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/ her Class XII/ ITI (Fitter)/ Graduation/ Diploma course, if applicable.
7. For Candidates applying against Code 605/606/607/608/609/610/611 with Skill Certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ – Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt. in this regard. 8. Any other Certificate, as specified
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Exam Final Result 2021
- SSC Recruitment 2021 – 25,271 Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2021 – 5830 Clerk XI Posts
- TCS Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs Production & support Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – 350 Navik and Yantrik Posts
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 – Data Entry, Back Office – Work From Home
- NRIDA Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs – Apply Online
- IAF Recruitment 2021 – 334 SSC Officer, PC Officer Posts
- PayTM Recruitment 2021 – Various Work From Home Jobs
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – 3591 Apprentice Posts