Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has positions open for 241 Security Guard Posts Throughout India. All positions require a minimal 10th Pass candidate. The cut-off date for applications is 12th February 2021. individuals should submit an application on-line with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 241 Security Guard Vacancies.
Department: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Pay Scale: Candidates will receive a commission of Rs. 10,940/- Per Month.
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers additionally apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Part-Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Throughout India
Application Payment: Candidates need to pay an intimation fee (Non- Refundable) of Rs. 50/- from 22.01.2021 to 12.02.2021. Employees candidates are exempted from the fee of the applicable charges.
Minimal Requirement Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
Education: All Candidates ought to have accomplished the 10th Pass or its equal qualification from an acknowledged Board / College.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 22nd January 2021
Position Closing Date: 12th February 2021
Age Restrict: Candidates’ age restrict have to be minimal of 25 years and most of 45 years. For Age rest, Check the official notification publish on their official web site.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility might apply on-line on the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s website from 22.01.2021 to 12.02.2021.
- SSC Recruitment 2021 – 25,271 Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2021 – 5830 Clerk XI Posts
- TCS Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs Production & support Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – 350 Navik and Yantrik Posts
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 – Data Entry, Back Office – Work From Home
- NRIDA Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs – Apply Online
- IAF Recruitment 2021 – 334 SSC Officer, PC Officer Posts
- PayTM Recruitment 2021 – Various Work From Home Jobs
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Various Officer and Clerical Posts
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – 3591 Apprentice Posts