State Bank of India (SBI) has positions open for Data Protection Officer Post in Mumbai (Maharashtra) / All over India. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 08th October 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: Data Protection Officer Vacancy.
Department: State Bank of India (SBI)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as per the rules.
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra) / All over India
Application Fee: General / OBC / EWS Applicants have to pay Rs. 750/- as application fees. SC / ST / PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Minimum Requirement State Bank of India (SBI):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 18th September 2020
Position Closing Date: 08th October 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be a maximum of 55 years as of 31.08.2020. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
Terms & Policies
We Govhelp INC Providing the Job Alerts to the Candidates by helping them to make employment decisions based on merit. You Need to Apply Directly to the Official Sites after providing a small fee that we charge for providing you the details are as follows-
3.Eligibility & Criteria
5.Venue and Details(if provided from the department)
We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunities and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.
- Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for the Posts of 20 Library Assistant Posts Vacancies in @patnahighcourt.gov.in
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for the Posts of 145 Apprentice Posts Vacancies in @powergrid.in
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Auxiliary Staff Posts @barc.gov.in
- INCOIS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Scientist B Vacancies @incois.gov.in
- ICF Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 876 Programming and System Admin Asst Posts @icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Deputy General Manager (IT) Vacancies @dfccil.com
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 5546 PTI Posts @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- GRSE Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1 General Manager (Technical) Vacancies @grse.in
- CCRAS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 25 Pharmacist (Grade I) Vacancies @ccras.nic.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 23 Accounts Officer Posts @tnpsc.gov.in