Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has positions open for LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG), Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) Posts in All over India. All positions require a minimum 12th Standard or equivalent examination Passed candidates from a recognized Board or University candidate. The closing date for applications is 15 Dec 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG), Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) Posts.
Department: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
|Name of Post||Payscale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||₹ 19,900-63,200|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||₹ 25,500-81,100|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Level-4(₹ 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(₹ 29,200-92,300)|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||₹ 25,500-81,100|
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: All over India.
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 100|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Nov 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Dec 2020|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||17 Dec 2020|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||19 Dec 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||21 Dec 2020|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||12 Apr 2021 to 27 Apr 2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
Minimum Requirement for Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)||Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University|
|For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.|
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 6th November 2020
Position Closing Date: 15th December 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years as of 01-01-2021 for General/ EWS candidates. Candidates born not before02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How to Apply:
Read the detailed notification pdf attached in the Apply Online Link before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2020, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 06 Nov 2020 to 15 Dec 2020.
- Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for the Posts of 20 Library Assistant Posts Vacancies in @patnahighcourt.gov.in
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for the Posts of 145 Apprentice Posts Vacancies in @powergrid.in
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Auxiliary Staff Posts @barc.gov.in
- INCOIS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Scientist B Vacancies @incois.gov.in
- ICF Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 876 Programming and System Admin Asst Posts @icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Deputy General Manager (IT) Vacancies @dfccil.com
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 5546 PTI Posts @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- GRSE Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1 General Manager (Technical) Vacancies @grse.in
- CCRAS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 25 Pharmacist (Grade I) Vacancies @ccras.nic.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 23 Accounts Officer Posts @tnpsc.gov.in