Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has positions open for 42 Assistant Engineer, Foreman & Other Posts in Delhi & All over India. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 15th October 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 42 Assistant Engineer, Foreman & Other Vacancies.
Department: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance)[Engineering Equipments]: Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Foreman (Computer Science): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Haematology): Level – 11 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Plus NPA.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Immuno-Haematology and Blood Transfusion): Level – 11 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Plus NPA
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology): Level – 11 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Plus NPA.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neonatology): Level – 11 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Plus NPA
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Delhi & All over India.
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fees. SC / ST / PH / Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
Minimum Requirement Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th/12th, B.E, B.Tech, Engg Graduate, M.Sc, MBBS Degree, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 26th September 2020
Position Closing Date: 15th October 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be a maximum of 40 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
Terms & Policies
We Govhelp INC Providing the Job Alerts to the Candidates by helping them to make employment decisions based on merit. You Need to Apply Directly to the Official Sites after providing a small fee that we charge for providing you the details are as follows-
3.Eligibility & Criteria
5.Venue and Details(if provided from the department)
We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunities and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age, or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.
- SSC Recruitment 2021 – 25,271 Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2021 – 5830 Clerk XI Posts
- TCS Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs Production & support Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – 350 Navik and Yantrik Posts
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 – Data Entry, Back Office – Work From Home
- NRIDA Recruitment 2021 – Work From Home Jobs – Apply Online
- IAF Recruitment 2021 – 334 SSC Officer, PC Officer Posts
- PayTM Recruitment 2021 – Various Work From Home Jobs
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Various Officer and Clerical Posts
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – 3591 Apprentice Posts